DoorLink Garage Doors build incredible garage doors for both residential and commercial use. Constructed of top quality materials, highly detailed raised panel embossment, deep woodgrain texture and two coat prefinished paint system all combine to enhance the beauty of your home. They have a combined total of over 100 years of engineering, sales and customer support experience in the garage door industry. Their new state of the art production line assures that they turn out consistent high quality products. DoorLink is located in Kansas City, MO. They have a collection of Steel Raised Panels, Steel Flush and Carriage House Garage Doors, as well as a Commercial Line.
DoorLink Garage Doors Standard Features
- 24 gauge metal – Hot dipped galvanized steel construction with hemmed inside return rail provides superior strength and durability.
- 1.0 mil paint system – Includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel, and long life.
- Rolled safety edges on section joints – Eliminates sharp edges, and provides extra strength.
- 19 Gauge hot dipped galvanized stiles – Heavy duty metal styles give strong rigid support for all hinges, rollers and operator attachment.
- Stiles attached with rivets – Provides superior strength when compared to common sheet metal joining methods.
- Tongue and groove meeting rails – For superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow.
- Rigid aluminum retainer – Provides added strength while securing replaceable u-shaped bottom weatherstrip to help keep the elements out.
DoorLink Garage Doors Additional Features
- R Value 6.85 Insulation – Enhances your home’s energy savings, makes your door operation quieter, and reduces exterior noise in your garage.
- CFC Free expanded polystyrene – Environmentally friendly insulation that will not degrade with vibration or time.
- High impact plastic back cover – Protects the insulation, and enhances the interior look of your garage door.
Insulated DoorLink Garage Doors Features
- Sandwich type construction with CFC free expanded polystyrene insulation pressure bonded between two sheets of 26 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel with a 10.25 R value.
- 1.0 mil paint sytem includes .25 mil rust inhibiting primer and .75 mil exterior top coat that resists fading and chalking while providing consistent color from panel to panel.
- 20 gauge hot dipped galvanized steel hinge plates run the full height of each section at all hinge locations to facilitate the attachment of hinges, handles, struts and step plates.
- Rigid aluminum retainer provides added strength while securing replaceable. U-shaped bottom weatherstrip.
- Sections include tongue and groove meeting rails for superior strength and better sealing against wind, rain and snow